Tuesday 17 June 2008

MY FILM STUDIES BLOG IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Yes yes my film studies blog has finaly been made and I shall be leaving you with updates at least once a week showing you information and my progress during my Auteur Project.

I have decided to base my project upon Samuel L Jackson due to the fact he is one of my favourite actors and the bare fact that his performances define that of an Auteur.

My hypothesis is,
'To what extent does Samuel L Jackson as a performer shape his films content and style.'

Samuel L. Jackson

I will be starting my research upon films where his characteristics are easily recogniseable within texts such as 'Pulp Fiction', 'Snakes On A Plane', and 'The Negotiator'

I will be updating within the week with more information on my Auteur.

1 comment:

Mista JayC said...

kool Bill Duke lol